Natyam is an effort, like Sapthaswara for music, to bring everyone who dances in the community together, to provide a platform for people to perform traditional Indian dance Whether classical or folk, we hope you will use this opportunity to showcase your talent and network with others in the field. Individuals, groups, collaborations with non-Indian styles, all are welcome.
Instructions and Rules:
1. Participants in this showcase need to be basic members of Ra-Ve Cultural Foundation. Please use the "Support Us" menu option to become a member. One membership will suffice for the whole calendar year and for all members of the family. Please have your membership number ready before you click on the application link.
2. Applications for the events will close 2 weeks before the event
3. Please make sure you have good quality recorded music for your dance and any script that you would like to be read about your dance.
4. Performances should be of Indian traditional dance - classical, semi-classical, devotional, but NOT bollywood or any other pop dance. You may also include small skits or theatrical performances in this event related to Indian dance.
5. Adults and children may apply to perform.
6. Please have a list of your performances, names of participants and one main contact person before you start filling out the form.
7. Slots will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. We will also keep the overall integrity of the whole performance in mind and may reach out to you for minor changes if needed to avoid duplication of any sort.
8. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com
9. All decisions of Ra-Ve Cultural Foundation Board are binding.
10. By agreeing to participate in this event, you are allowing us to take pictures and shoot videos of your performance that we will feature on our social media pages, website, and other promotional materials. We understand that your music and/or choreography may be protected by copyright. Please alert us in advance accordingly.
11. If you have everything ready, you may click on the next available date below to fill out the form! Good luck!
May 10, 2020 December 6, 2020