Natyam is an initiative by Ra-Ve Cultural Foundation (RVCF) to give a platform to upcoming dancers who want motivation to improve their form. It can also be used as a platform to try out new ideas in dance as long as we stick to traditional Indian dance. This can include classical forms and folk forms.
For you to use this platform, we require that you become a member of RVCF (Basic family membership is currently at $125 per annum). This membership is your partner in helping you grow in your art. It will give you further opportunities to attend workshops by giving you discounts, attend house concerts, perform at house concerts and perform at other venues as needed on behalf of RVCF. Our only goal in RVCF is encouragement of good and committed talent.
Welcome to RVCF and welcome to Bentonville. We look forward to working with you and supporting you as an artist.
- Participants in this showcase need to be at least Bronze members of Ra-Ve Cultural Foundation. Please use the "Donate" Button in the menu above to become a member. One membership will suffice for a whole calendar year and for all members of the family. Please have your membership number ready before you click on the application link.
- Applications for the events will open in about 2 months before the event date and are booked on a first-come-first-served basis. Sign up for our newsletter and/or follow us on social media to stay informed.
- Please make sure you have good quality recorded music for your dance and any script that you would like to read about your dance.
- Performances should be of Indian traditional dance - classical, semi-classical, devotional, but NOT bollywood or any other pop dance. You may also include small skits or theatrical performances in this event related to Indian dance.
- Adults and children may apply to perform.
- Please have a list of your performances, names of participants and one main contact person before you start filling out the form.
- Slots will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. We will also keep the overall integrity of the whole performance in mind and may reach out to you for minor changes if needed to avoid duplication of any sort.
- If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All decisions of Ra-Ve Cultural Foundation Board are binding.
- By agreeing to participate in this event, you are allowing us to take pictures and shoot videos of your performance that we will feature on our social media pages, website, and other promotional materials. We understand that your music and/or choreography may be protected by copyright. Please alert us in advance accordingly.
- If you have everything ready, you may click on the next available date below to fill out the form! Good luck!